Thursday 24 February 2011

Tinseltown Quick Review

Hey guys!

This one's been sitting in my folder quite a while so I thought I might as well do a quick post. It was waaaaaaaaaay back on the day we went to see the Chinese New Year thing at Trafalgar Square. But before that Shin, my sis and I went to Queensway to have lunch at Tinseltown.

I've been hearing my sis give good comments about it and that was a good day to try it. First of all, the photo decor here is solely based on big names like Will Smith and other stars. Secondly their milkshake is supposedly awesome.

Here's what I had, don't remember the name but it was expensive! It had Smarties and chocolate and is very chocolatey. One complaint though, they used ice cream to make it but it wasn't COLD.
 Here's what Shin and my sis had. Forgot the names too but I think the one on the left is the Oreo one.
 Buffalo wings. It's so-so, just what you'd expect I guess. Nothing special.
2 orders of peri-peri lamb! Well they call it piri-piri but what the heck, potayto, potahto. The lamb were pretty good, I enjoyed them but there were some undercooked ones which is strange considering they should cook ALL at once and their sizes are relatively the same.

Overall the experience was pretty meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. In the end we had to ask 3 times at least for just some water and they brought it in a jug. How effing lazy and retarded is that!?

Tinseltown gets one lamb buttcrack out of 5.

~Fox

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fox, you can probably become a pro restaurant critic already, y'know like the one in Ratatouille xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! I don't know about pro but I can critic on things I don't fancy haha.

    ReplyDelete