Wednesday 2 February 2011

NGP in Action!

Hey guys!

I don't know if you guys heard of the unveiling of the new Next Generation Portable or NGP by Sony Computer Entertainment. The specs sound impressive but there's talk about the battery life being a measly 4 hours but that remains unofficial it seems.

The first impression I got was it looked pretty slick. Boasting another analog stick on the right, this will make it perfect for controlling camera angles especially in shooters. The main thing I want to share with you guys is this video of the NGP in action. The graphics indeed does look next gen, but I remain sceptical about the true graphical specs. But the video is worth a watch nonetheless!



I can't wait til it's out so I can try it! That as well as the 3DS! Great games keep pumping out is indeed a "do want" on my list. Time to start saving lol.


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment