Wednesday 23 February 2011

Brunei's 27th National Day!

Hey all!

Today, the 23rd February 2011 marks the 27th National Day for Brunei! Hope you all back home could enjoy more or less the festivities and parade haha.

I even gotten around to pull out my flag and fly it on my room lol. I didn't put it up initially cos they have this no-stuff-on-the-walls rule here. But screw it! I'll put it up at least for today!
Patriotic much? Anyway I am indeed proud to be Bruneian :P
Salute!

Edit: Oh and my previous uni, Kent, sent me an e-mail with this photo.
God dammit they know how to make me miss them more and more :( </end of edit>

On a side note, I am hungry TT____TT

~Fox

4 comments:

  1. wow, how caring of them (Uni Kent), so which uni you in now?

    and you're yellow IC by birth or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kent Uni is the bomb! I'm in Queen Mary, London -__- Raging about it a lot.

    Yeah I'm born yellow IC haha don't know how that correlates with patriotism :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it thaaaaat bad? O_o
    i don't believe it could be any worse than ITB here in Brunei >__>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I don't know how bad it is in ITB but here.... I guess I'm expecting too much from them since I had a kickass uni beforehand.

    Basically the problem is: 1-2 days of classes per week, LOTS of last minute changes, sucky practicals, and EPICLY bad organisation!

    ReplyDelete