Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentine's 2011

Hey all!

Sorry I wasn't updating much the past week as I was in Nottingham (again). I got some food pics but the update now will be on Valentine's. I hope you guys had a good one spent with a significant other, if not, bachelor's parties are just as good.

Shin and I were trying to decide whether to eat out or cook at home, but we went with the latter and we made....
Lamb steaks! Awesomeness. With mint gravy it was heavenly.
We went for the candlelit dinner and everything haha.
 Mussels in butter! It was kinda salty.
 Shin's plate, complete with cute sheep-ish cutlery haha
 My plate, more.. uh... manly!
 Mixed veg, just boiled and mixed with a bit of butter.
 Shin's mash potato made with potato (duh), dill, parmesan cheese, butter and milk. It was great! She said we made too much though. I proved her wrong Ha!
Complete with Champagne. It was cheap stuff and tasted like white wine, which I don't like to begin with. Oh well, at least there was a toast and stuff haha.
 The rose I gave Shin, she seemed to like it so mission success haha ;P

That's what I did on Monday the 14th of February.

Do tell me how you guys spent your Valentine's, anything special or not :3

Take care guys!


~Fox

2 comments:

  1. Definitely need to try out one of your cooking, them mutton looks pretty drooltastic.

    This post seems rather incomplete...i'll just assume there were some woohoos going on after the dinner... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lambs were pretty good, it was quite thick so I had to settle for medium :S

    Errr If by woohoo you mean watch a movie and then sleep, then yes! LOL

    ReplyDelete