Tuesday 1 February 2011

Back in London Update

Hey guys!

Haven't been updating because I went to Canterbury in Kent; the place of my undergrad Uni haha. Anyhoot, it was a nice weekend with my friend, Owen. I was meant to stay one night there but in the end I stayed til Monday and rushed to class... well not really rush, I was early.

Canterbury was good, I was a little surprised at how little and subtle it changed while I was gone. While staying with Owen, I played and watch him play Call of Duty: Black Ops, on multiplayer and single player for myself. It was a pretty good game. Other than that, I just played Monster Hunter on my PSP hahaha.

On Monday I went to my old department, the School of Physical Sciences to see my supervisor and the people who helped me when I did my final year project. Good to see they were well and busy aha.

Speaking of Monday, it was a great day and I did something stupid and absent minded while visiting my old campus.... I left my camera in Owen's room -___-; Otherwise I would've been able to show you guys the University of Kent haha. It would've been a great sight trust me :P

Anyways as I said, I'm back in London. Hopefully pick up with some more posts if I can find a good muse and for those who follow me, thanks for staying with me (b ^.')

Take care of yourselves!

~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment