Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey everyone!

Today begins the year of the Rabbit in the Lunar Calendar so I would like to wish all of you out there regardless whether you celebrate or not....


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CHAI!

Wishing you all health, prosperity and happiness with friends and especially family!

Here's Woody celebrating too. (I used the pig ang pao (red packet) cause that's the only one I have in my drawer :S Would've been nice to have something more general LOL)

 LoL his face was like this cos of Shin so might as well take one before changing the eyes. 
"Oh boy ang pao get! ahyuk"
 "Wonder how much I got"
 "errr.... 10? It's not even 10 cents!!!!"
"OTL sob sob"

Haha. Sad I have classes in the evening on CNY But I'll make the most of the day I hope :P

Anyways all the best guys!

Best wishes,
~Fox

6 comments:

  1. Happy CNY Fox! wha? classes on CNY?! its time like these you wish you're back in Brunei eh? haha or maybe not anyways, i hope you did make the most of it, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy CNY Xyle! Lots of ang pao get?

    Hmm naw, there'll be chances in the future. Still sucks to have classes on CNY evening! I did somewhat make the most of it I guess LOL!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naah, economy not doing so well and im too old already.
    maybe it's time to start giving and stop taking...
    *ponders* hrmm..
    maybe not xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAhahaha. Yeah lo, start giving only after you get married la :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hrmm..i dunno raising a family's pretty hectic, i like kids, i just hate it when they cry haha maybe i won't get married till i die....but that doesnt mean i'll die a virgin xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! You say that now but times change :P

    ReplyDelete