Saturday 13 July 2013

Engineering advertisement done right

Hello everyone,

Not sure if there's anyone left still reading this blog but, here's a once in a blue moon post.

Back when I was younger but not-so-new to the internet, I've come across a handful of flash games created by a very creative Japanese guy (or girl, I have no idea). What this game was, was sort of a puzzle that solves itself as time goes by. Strange to describe but trust me, it's epicly creative. What the player has to do is basically select items in order, and each time you select an item, a round goes by. And as each round goes by, your previous selections "evolve" into grander items. And here's the kicker: The order matters as the items actually interact with one another!

So I found myself playing flash games and felt I want to play these Grow Games again. So I'm here to share one of the ones that impressed me the most. It seems to be sort of an introduction to engineering for would-be University goers.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I had.

http://shingakunet.com/school/9000621340/9000677582/special/grow/index.html


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment