Tuesday 25 January 2011

Random Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Screenshots

Hey ya guys,

I've got nothing to update Tales with at the moment lol. I've just been cutting my Gunpla parts off the runners, cleaning and sanding them. Will post WIPs (Work in progress) updates about it when something more significant develops haha. For now, I'll just post some random screenshots I took while I was playing MHP3rd a while ago.

Do comment and tell me what you wanna read about :3
My Jinouga set complete with switch axe! Do like! I had to farm many Jinougas to get its plate :S
Pumpkin set. Low rank though, but great for great sword and hammer because it gives the skill to reduce charge times! Wow~
 Aerobatic bug catch followed by an awesome dive back down
 10 point landing and present to you, the bugs they got from the tree (b ^.')
Fail... and they fall flat on their faces... OTL indeed


That's all for now! Again do comment with anything you wish in the comments below :3


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment