Monday 7 February 2011

Lego Ninjago Dragon Review

Hey guys!

I've seen the new Lego sets out some time ago and it's got... Ninjas! I really wanted the dragon set and after a few weeks of thinking, I went ahead and got it. Shin and I built the whole thing in 1 hour or so... Well what do you expect, it says ages 7-14 on the box lol.

The dragon can shoot a blue marble "fireball" from its mouth and its wings can open and close. The articulation on the dragon is pretty sweet. The wings, legs, fingers? and head can move in a whole range of angles, making its pose-ability pretty good.

It comes with the white ninja called Zane and the skeleton bad guy called Krazi (har har)
Box comes with 3 bags of parts and an instruction manual.
 Here's Zane and his badass ninja sword.
 Krazi with the mythical golden shurikens (ooooooooo)
 Dragon rider Zane
 Dragon head. The material is rubber rather than the expected plastic, the golden parts are made of the same material.
 "Long Shen" i.e. Dragon God in Chinese/Kanji characters.
 "If you take a photo of it on top of your blanket it'll look like it's flying over water!" said Shin and I did :P
 Shin having fun with the leftover parts... Poor Krazi...
Dragon triumphs!

All in all I think it's a pretty good set. I love dragons and ninjas so it was worth it for me (though it was still quite pricey). Next one (if I have money) will be the skeleton tank! O:

You're never too old for Lego! *denial*


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment