Sunday 18 September 2011

Return from Madeira!

Hey ya readers!

I'm back on British soil after a whole week on the island of Madeira. I have to say, it went by really fast and it feels like just yesterday I was on this train to London to catch my flight there, Well they say time flies when you have fun right? So that's probably why it went by quite fast.

I might recount my time there from days 1 - 7 since I wasn't able to do that day by day update as it was outrageously expensive to use the internet at the hotel I stayed at (basically it was 5 euros for 75min of internet and it went from there :/ ) The summary of it all was it was a great time but somehow I felt it degraded over the last 2-3 days there; I don't know why but the friends I went with seemed/felt different. Madeira is a beautiful place and by that I mean the natural landscape. Though one thing I absolutely despise about it was they allowed people to smoke indoors :/ And 2 of the friends that were there smoked like a train on overdrive. I reckon them being more distant could be me complaining about the second hand smoke flying to my face every time.

Regardless, the main reason I went all the way to Madeira wasn't solely for fun; I was there to attend a conference and I must say it was the best decision I've made this year xD. I experienced many things which a normal tourist that goes there would not have. Met many nice people and made contacts makes it all the more enjoyable. Also the food there was really cheap, surprisingly! Though I came home with only 5 cents in my pocket, I have to say I didn't spend much during my time there.

That's all I can think of right now :S Really tired from the travels but look forward to more in depth stories and some pictures from this tropical island!


~Fox

12 comments:

  1. hahaha i totally feel you man, i've got this friend who tries to get me into smoking, and when he smokes he occasionally puffs the smoke into my face when im not aware of it LOL i take it as a joke though and i punch him when he does that haha

    there was once he tried to do that but i noticed just in time when he tried to blow and shut his mouth up with my fist, he swallowed the smoke and cough throughout the night LOL served him right! hmmph

    haha looks like i got carried away with my story, haha anyways, did you went to the nude beach? huh? didja? didja??! *eyebrow* xD
    looking forward too the pictures! *eyebrow* hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! At least my friends respect me enough not to puff at me :>

    There's a nude beach? O: Never heard of it haha. To be honest I didn't take as many pictures as I should've :/ But they should be good! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretentious little...oh right, your gf...email me those beach photos later aight? Aight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you xD I really never heard of it. And the fact that we didn't actually go to the beach doesn't help xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL chillax dude, i'm just *bleeping* with ya, anyways, looking forward to whatever you're gonna post later :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I know :P I'll try and get some posts up xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. No you don't! I have a feeling you can't sense sarcasm very well....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooool, You can't sense people playing along well :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw, i just found out about this
    have you ever tried it?
    do a review on it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I remember reading that in the news a while back xD It's relatively recent lololol

    I probably had the :/ face xD Not sure if want moment. Don't know what kind of fetish the inventor might've had loool

    ReplyDelete
  11. is that a 'no'? ;____________;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww~ If I come across it, I'll have a go but I doubt I'm going to that area any time soon LOL

    ReplyDelete