Tuesday 30 November 2010

Gunpla making equipment GET!

Hey all!

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. My residence hall blocked my image uploading site and I had to complain through their online thingy for them to check it out.

Anyway, the materials I think I need for building gunpla arrived last Friday! I was totally psyched but didn't start building cos I wanted to spend time with Shin who came down for the weekend.

Stuff I got are (from left to right, top to bottom):
Pipettes (cos I can't find any in my uni labs god damn it), brush set, medium and fine abrasives and paint stirrer.
Model knife (which came as blades, damn website and their photos showing the pen-like holder too), paint tray (can be used for other stuff), tweezers and micro side-cutters.
White spray, clear spray, paint thinner, yellow, black, grey, blue, white and red acrylics.

I did a bit of work on my Beginning Gundam by nipping and sanding. Getting used to it a bit but I had cases of over sanding and nipping too close to the part :( Live and learn I guess.
One runner stripped and sanded nicely!

I'll be updating and posting any significant developments in my first Gunpla trial in years. 
So come back soon!

Thanks for reading!


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment