Thursday 23 February 2012

Happy National Day Brunei!!!


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO ALL BRUNEIANS! (Those who are following my not-even-half-assed blog anyway)

I really can't believe it's already been a year since I did that National day post back when I was in the UK.

As for updates, I haven't been up to much back home... Looking for work and might to look for something part time for the time being..

On a different topic, I adopted a doggie a few years back :D Right  before Chinese New Year at the end of January.

Man I really should update more eh? I guess I started the blog because I wanted to post randomities and yet I've not been doing it enough justice lol. Just lazing and letting the blog wilt away while most of my pageviews are not even from people visiting; just people looking at my Ninjago dragon pictures trololol.

Anyway, take care everyone! I'll update if there's anything worth saying aha.


~Fox

4 comments:

  1. hey Foxxxxx, just dropping by to say hi :D and LOL Ninjago..
    i've not been bloggin myself..
    lemme tell you what, you are not alone, once you land in Brunei the laidback aura will consume you~ so watch out... >__>
    and what happened to your lil chatbox on the right? no more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyle!

    Yeah man :/ I've started gym though~ I really need a job sooner or later however.. Glad to see you're still checking back from time to time aha~

    As for the chatbox, the free service became obsolete so to get the chatbox you need to pay for it :/ It was covered with spam anyways hahaha

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low
    interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home
    loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter
    your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to
    our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending
    packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within
    the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn
    more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or
    want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to
    contact us: ushaservicesonline@gmail.com

    Whatsapp Whats app +918256953815

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete