Thursday 10 March 2011

3 Comedy Series Fox Recommends

Hey guys,

I'm a bit busy with uni work recently and apologise for not updating as much as I used to. It's a vicious cycle this one: No time, Don't find anything interesting, Nothing to blog about. I also started going to the gym in order to sort my unhealthy lifestyle out.

In this post I'm gonna recommend some comedy series which I found very entertaining when I was bored and they definitely kill time faster than you can realise.

First is Community! This show is about a lawyer named Jeff Winger who, after being found his degree was less than legit, ended in a community college called Greendale. There he starts a study group in order to get with a blonde named Britta from his Spanish class but it ends up as a group of 7 people.

Why I like this series is because of the sarcasm and irony they use to make fun of one another. The first season is the bomb, very funny and light hearted. Second season seems like they want to pick up on more action but also I got very annoyed by half of the characters in the second season.

All in all, it's definitely worth a watch, you'll see what I mean if you get the jokes!

Another favourite of mine is Big Bang Theory! The story revolves around four nerdy men (Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Howard) and one not so nerdy blonde (Penny). They usually hang out at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment playing video games, having pizza night, Thai food night, Indian food night etc.

The jokes they make have a hint of sarcasm but the overall humour might require you to be a bit of a nerd yourself ahaha! It's an awesome series and their jokes have not run dry yet!

Last but not least is Modern Family which..................... I've only seen the first two episodes and suggest you guys to watch it with me!


LoL so technically there's only 2 series I really recommend. Those 2 are definitely not to be missed!


~Fox

4 comments:

  1. Bazinga! i like Big Bang Theory too xD havent heard or watched the other 2 before. The Modern Family pic is like from left, rich family, normal family and gay family LOL

    Another series i really like is My Wife and Kids, its old but really funny :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bazinga! Community is a good show, go watch it xD And you're about right except they're all related and they are not that normal LOL

    My wife and kids was awesome! Omg if it were comedy from back in the day the list'll be very long lol XD I loved Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get a new external HDD first then download the show.

    Tim Allens yea, i used to watch Home Improvement too. Though most of the jokes are too deep for me at that time haha and there was that mysterious neighbour dude whom we've never got to see his face, kinda like Kakashi LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao. It was kinda deep and yea lol! Now that you mentioned it, the neighbour was like an American Kakashi lolol.

    ReplyDelete