Friday 5 November 2010

Frustration rant


Hey guys,

Nothing much to do so I'll rant about what a crappy day I've had.

First of all I tried for quite a while to find a place in London which sells the manga "Gundam Seed Astray" and came up with F all, pic related. Found it on Amazon but the third volume is over 10 freaking pounds, what's up with that? Milking the fanbase? Anyways I've given up for now for sanity sake also because of...........

Having a freaking lab practical this afternoon. Was not the way I'd expect to do a practical. Everything felt so disorganised, and I screwed up big time with not checking the damn mixer pellet was working perfectly ended up with shit toilet paper ass wipe data -__-. And 3 people working at once is overkill. Not interested in threesome, just give me one partner it'll be fine, I'll get results, lower error rate though I can't promise that now...

Felt stuffy, it was raining but not, wtf is with London weather, if you want to rain then just freaking RAIN, NOT "hey lets use the spray rather than a hose this time".

Best part of today was the fact that I came home and took a shower. That is very sad indeed. Defo not the best day ever.

I'm on a horse.



~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment