Monday 1 November 2010

Birthday update~

Hey guys,

Last Saturday, 30/10/2010, was spent with my sis and Shin for my birthday. Was a great day, it was sunny, Brunei Hall served some awesome food for lunch (well most food are awesome when compared to my hall…), watched The Social Network, webcammed with mum and finally went for dinner at Four Seasons.


From sis~
While having lunch, my sis gave me a present; how sweet~ It’s this….. thing (Hugmeez) and a card.

How sweet~
Inside joke included

The thing (Hugmeez) even has something special on it:
From Shin~
Shin brought her share of present too :S a fabulous cake even though I asked her not to, and a card. I was happy she did lol. The hoodie in my previous post was a present from her too. <3
The cake was great~!
Except there was once we came to a hiccup in cutting it haha.
Chocolate too hard to cut through!
So we decided to take the chocolate top off and cut it separately otherwise the cake might’ve been ruined lol.

The cake was delicious regardless, Shin knows I love berries so she jammed blueberries, raspberries and strawberries into it hoho.


Card from Shin~ Censored the inside :P

Dinner at Four Seasons!
Four Seasons was awesome as usual I guess, roast duck still lives up to its name of best in London, and we ordered a whole steamed sea bass and kai lan (some sort of vegetable which I have no idea what it is but it tastes nice) oh and we had soup. Fish maw soup was awesome O: it was brimming with ingredients and for the price of £5.20 per bowl, I was hoping for that. The total bill came up to £74.00 which at that time didn’t look that expensive to me Lol.

Thanks to my sis and Shin again for a nice birthday :P


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment