Sunday 21 November 2010

Beginning of Gunpla!

Yo all!

A while ago, I received the package I ordered. Dun dun dunnn!
It's the 1/144 Beginning Gundam from Gunpla Builders Beginning G "series"!

The reason I bought it is because of seeing friends back home having fun fixing their gunpla collections. Makes me jealous and I was at my limit and my hands were itchy though my wallet went "No, Fox! Think about it first!". Come to think of it might have possessed my girlfriend cos that's what she said too.. Hmm hmm hmm.

Anyways I did think about for another... week or so, looking at tutorials and finding out techniques and thus what equipment I need. When I finally got the list of stuff to buy, my wallet, girlfriend and I, had this face:

Buuuuuuuuuuut I bought it anyway. Now I just want Monday to come faster so I can get them and start building!!!!11oneone

Anyways, a quick show of what you'd get in the kit:
7 runners and be aware that the "wolverine" sabre hand is the same material as the sabre, you'll need to do some painting to make it look nice.
And an instruction booklet with some basic how to tips too!

I might post some work in progress pics or maybe just show you the end product, I'll see how it goes!

Stay tuned for more!


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment