Monday 10 January 2011

Auditorium (PSP game) Review

Hey guys,

Here's another mini game review for the PSP. It is a music game called Auditorium. I am a sucker for music games and this one is pretty good in my book. I was first hooked when I saw the graphics, it is like a firework! I do enjoy good eye-candy

The concept is very interesting; the point of the game is to guide particles using a atom type thing into a meter thing to charge it up. It is best described like that as it reminds me of an atom with electrons. Anyhoo, as the box fills music plays and when maxed, you win. Simple right? Not really. It is a very fun physics engine puzzle that will keep you preoccupied for a while.
It starts simple like this, though you can't see it, the circle has an up arrow on it.
You can change the shape of it's "area of effect" and feed the box so that it maxes. Another interesting thing is, one box represents one kind of sound.
As the level progresses, you have to feed more boxes and make beautiful music.And as usual, difficulty increases with progress...
In the end you'll get more atoms to play with which has different effects. And have to think outside the box to complete your musical piece!

It should go without saying that I am extremely impressed with this game. I enjoyed it and am still scratching my head over the final level. The music is simple yet pleasing to the ears.

This game gets a 5/5 from me. I simply love the concept and playing styles as well as the eye-candy but simple graphics and music. Be sure to check it out if you're a music and/or puzzle game aficionado!

As always thanks for reading and if you haven't, please subscribe to me using the RSS links on the right or bottom!

Oh, and comments are welcome if you wanna know anything (b ^.')


~Fox

1 comment:

  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. visit site

    ReplyDelete