Wednesday 5 January 2011

SD Gundam G Generation World!

Hey guys,

I'm back in London and will have classes again starting tomorrow... Still need to complete my assignment though. sigh.

Anyhoo,
I was looking through Gundam games after watching intense battles in the recent Gundam 00 - Awakening of the Trailblazers and I happen across a trailer for the next instalment of the G Generation series.



For those not familiar to the series, G Generation is a tactic based Gundam game, and I found it highly addictive to play. There is usually a main story which the pilots you command are of a certain level and a free play where you play through story missions and more using your personal choice of  pilot and mobile suits. In the past my personal fave was the Kira Strike Freedom and Lacus Freedom. Could take down basically any opponent. Uhh. yeah Lacus pilots Gundams in my Universe LOL.

Anyways this new instalment appears to be for the PSP and Wii! And it features mobile suits up to the latest ones including Unicorn and 00 Qant[T]! Indeed jizz-in-your-pants material and is due to be out in Japan on 24th February 2011. Seems so long from now, hopefully I don't forget about it by then  because my exams will be very near. Am definitely looking forward to it!

As always, thanks for reading guys!


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment