Saturday 8 January 2011

Tales update: New banner, style and stuff


Hey ya peeps,

I just updated Tales with a new banner. Frustrating to the point of almost giving up but I continued on with the image I had in mind and I'm quite satisfied with the way it turned out. Haven't used Photoshop for ages, so that's probably why haha.

I also updated a few things like:

  • There's a way to subscribe to my posts via RSS now. It's on the right and bottom of the site. If you like what I write (though I have no idea what), do subscribe! For a quick tutorial on what's RSS, go here: http://www.problogger.net/what-is-rss/ Just scroll to the bottom and watch the video and you'll get the gist of it. :3
  • A different theme for Tales as I felt the site was a bit too plain.
Do comment and tell me what you think about the site though. And if you frequent here, do tell me what you wish to read about!

Thanks for reading!


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment