Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Avengers 2012 Quick Review

Hey readers!

First of all, if you're still subscribed, or you stumbled upon this blog some how, thanks for taking the time to read and in the case of people who come back, THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING ME!

It's been AGES since I've actually posted anything here.. Which is quite sad, I don't know why it turned out the way it did :(

Anyways,

Quick review of the Avengers of those who still haven't watched it. It's a beastly 5/5!!! Do go and watch it! I'd love to see it in 3D as I saw lots of scenes which would seem to work well with the 3D effects.

If you like super hero movies, you'd LOVE this. It takes the essence and feeling of watching or reading superhero shows and comics and turns it into a 2 and a half hour of bliss!

While I do admit the beginning wasn't the strongest of starts, after the title, it just skyrockets. I absolutely love the humour in the movie. Wait. What? You thought I said it was a superhero movie and not a comedy? I DID say it was a superhero movie. But the humour in it comes at odd times and strangely fits perfectly. Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man is simply brilliant; he brings out the arrogance of Tony Stark in making blunt remarks.

If you're sceptical about the movie because of all the hype it's been getting, then I suggest you go in with an open mind, don't expect it to be epic and you won't be disappointed, I assure you.

Highly recommended movie and a blockbuster for sure. It won't disappoint!


~Fox


P.S. As with all Marvel movies, stay until after the credits for some delicious goodies. ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment