Sunday 6 May 2012

SoundHound!

Hey guys!

So literally a half hour ago, I was bored so I whipped out my SoundHound app to check out what songs that I found nice so I can look for and listen to it on the internet.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. What is SoundHound you say? Basically it's an app which listens to music, and then tells you what song it is, including information like whether it's a remix, lyrics, music videos and so on.

It is one of my most favourite apps on my iPhone (yes, hipster much). Especially when driving, you hear a nice song on the radio and the DJ tells you the name of the track. But if you're like me, you'd likely forget about it by the time the next few songs play. Or maybe I'd just forget about it completely when I get home even with knowing name and artist. So to me it's wonderful really, an app that tells you what the song is, if you tell me something like this will happen during my teen years, I'd probably cream my pants in anticipation.

As you can see from the post it's not a review but just me wanting to share this really great app for music lovers.

It's available on the both the Apple and Android appstore. At least I think it is lol.

Hope you guys like it as much as I do. ;D

~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment