Friday 11 March 2011

Tiger Dog In China! Pink Cat in England!

Hey all!

A friend showed me something yesterday which I found amusing and cute and thought I should share it. I know it's a bit old but what the hey, it still amused me.



It is basically a news report about a guy who loved tigers but thought it was too dangerous to keep so he dyed his labrador with stripes. Also it says that people for animal rights are unimpressed as it could harm the dog's skin.

To be honest I would do the same if it doesn't harm the dog in any way. Just look at it! It's so cute and badass at the same time!

That being said I wouldn't want a pink cat though lol!



This was in the UK in September last year. There was a quite a bit of media coverage on it and its owner finally came up to the RSPCA and asked for her cat back. She said she loved pink so she used food colouring on her beloved cat named "oi! Kitty". "I had seen this programme on TV where two white dogs were dyed pink and as I was bathing her it just clicked."

She also said it eats better food than most people. Finally it was agreed that she can have the cat back as it was healthy and no offence was committed.


~Fox

2 comments:

  1. LOL pink kitty looks awesome, food colouring eh, might give it a try on my cat wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! When you do take pics and share!

    ReplyDelete