Wednesday 30 May 2012

Awkward moment when...

... there's a spike in pageviews but you have no idea where it's from.

Hey all!

Nothing much nowadays. Just trying to secure appointments as well as playing too much of LoL. Neighbours pissing me off with their damn blasting from their cars and random karaokes. Just normal stuff in my world lol.
I've been catching lots of nice tunes with Soundhound and basically just looking for them.

Been getting tired early at night nowadays. Not sure if it's because I don't go into night owl mode recently or I'm just getting tired at random lol.

Half an hour ago my shuffled playlist went into a song called Parade by a group called CHABA.


It's Japanese and one of the theme music for the anime, Naruto. Though I don't watch the series, I have this song for some reason. The beauty I find in this song is the Shimasen (the Japanese lute) and the simplicity. To me, if you have an awesome carefree moment, this song will play.

 And for some reason, unlike the last hundred times which this song played, I had a flashback of my first year in the UK as a university freshman (we call them freshers). The path I took to and from classes on campus, bus rides, Nandos with my buddies, the cool-cold air of autumn-winter. All those memories; time does fly freaking fast. It's already been 5 years since then; I miss those times. Reminiscing is good, but it's best not to dwell! Reality is harsher hahaha, what can I say other than screw it just do it?

As for the first sentence, I logged on this afternoon to see there was a massive spike in views but I can't make out what it was from. I don't know why I like to look at the blog stats; it's probably just my habit of going from Comments to Stats.

All the best, dear readers! Love life!

~Fox

4 comments:

  1. I had a flashback of MD times when listening to this song. Maybe its cos I was watching Naruto at that time heehee and then I remember d anime club in d library learning how to create CG hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Hahaha, back during the anime phase :P I remember a certain someone drew on the do-not-draw whiteboard ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah... the anime-club....
    i remembered when vatenkeist taught us how to draw to heads
    "ok, first draw a circle"
    *then he proceeds to draw a really crappy circle
    "aaaaand that's how you draw a perfect circle", he said.
    LOL

    but yea, naruto was the bomb..
    dont know why i stopped though :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It was more of the fact that he drew on the thou-shall-not-draw board that made it the story of the ages.

    Yeah! I am just reading the manga because I couldn't stand the filler episodes in the anime :/ It's pretty good up til now :D

    ReplyDelete