Thursday 7 April 2011

Extreme Dog Makeovers!

Hey guys,

Just got back from Belgium and not even studying still sigh. Just wanna share something I saw a while ago. There was apparently an extreme dog makeover contest and these are what the owners came up with.
 Koi and Panda
 Scorpion
 Eagle
 Fire dragon
 Japanese woman under blanket?
 Queen of Hearts
 Giraffe
 Dragon also I think..
Bison

It is really some extreme makeover. I don't know how to react to being impressed and feeling pity for the dogs some how haha.

Nevertheless, it reminds me of the tiger dog thing a while ago lols.


~Fox

10 comments:

  1. WOW you went to Belgium?! how was it? aside from the contest xD

    and doesn't that count as animal cruelty?
    i guess it's ok if they're not permanent :O

    panda dog's eyes looks creepy cute haha
    LOL @ pic 5, Teostra much? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was only for 3 days and 2 nights, it was pretty rad :P, gonna post some of the pics when I have some time to edit the sizes haha.

    As for the contest... as long as the dogs are happy I guess. But then it'd be pretty sweet if a burglar shat himself seeing a giant scorpion with its tail wagging at him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scorpion! I choose you!
    Scorpion used bark!
    It's super effective!
    LOL

    jokes aside, really am looking forward to the pics :3 reminds me of that movie, Eurotrip haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!

    I don't think it was as crazy as Eurotrip lololol I should really watch it though :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should if you havnt watched it yet!
    maybe u could get some tips from it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I know is the "me scuuzey" part cos my ex housemate was mimicking it lolol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hohoho i remember that scene
    gahh all these talk makes me feel like watching it again xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. That part is brilliant! Lols I just watched it 2 nights ago, I think it'll be worth a rewatch with some friends :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! The article I read said the dogs were pretty happy though. Although it'd look weird xD

    ReplyDelete