Thursday 14 April 2011

Exams and Coffee!

Hey ya everyone!

Busy busy preparing for my exams next week. I've got 5 in 3 days back to back.... It's horrid!!!!!!!!! Quick update to show I'm still checking on Tales :P

Due to exam stress among other things, my coffee intake had increased over the week. Til the point where I get a cappuccino from Cafe Nero once a day. Being a poor student and unable to waste time and money like that, I found some Nescafe Instant Cappuccino at the local supermarket and it is great~

Being instant, it generates the classic cappuccino foams instantly though I have yet found out how it does that.
 It even comes with its own mini chocolate sprinkle! Awesome!
Well just talking about it makes me wanna make another cup. Sooooo I'll do that after posting.

All the best guys! Oh and for those who read but don't get what my new banner is, it's a parody of QB from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica anime. I do recommend it, it'll blow your mind!
Here's QB~

All the best guys and girls, back to books for me!


~Fox

4 comments:

  1. holy crap that looks geeeeewwwwd >__<
    i dont think i've seen it for sale round 'ere :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? We should petition them to bring it in then! It's damn good XD Student's best friend when it comes to money and low budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm yea, looks good indeed, but how cheap is cheap? coz cappuccino powders here are quite expensive :/ perhaps we'll petition together when you return xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! It's like about 8 bucks for 2 boxes so 20 cups. About 40 cents per cup :P

    ReplyDelete