Saturday 2 April 2011

Oh the pain! (and random updating)

Hey guys!

Following the day I joined an aerobic kickboxing class, I've been in constant pain  for the past 2 days... Back, abs as well as chest and tricep muscles hurt to the point I try to stay in one spot and not really move lol.

Other than that I need to study a heck lot more as my exams are coming in less than 3 weeks.... Woe is me!

Other than that I was in a mood to do something on April Fool's day yesterday so I decided to troll my hall with this poster:
The most amusing part is that people actually tore the strips. Yes, I'm telling the truth, I posted them clean haha.

Anyhoots, I found I've been posting too many reviews and informations, just want to tone down for a while haha. I forgot I started this blog to post randomities!

Take care all.

~Fox

3 comments:

  1. I thought that was a picture of you at first glance LOL
    do you regularly exercise?

    and what a cool prank, original idea? no one pulled off any prank at my office D: fail hard, ppl! every was pretty stressed out with work and stuff..y so srs? take a chill pill bro haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! No I'm not gonna take an epic fail of myself on a treadmill xD and yeah I'm trying to regularly go to the gym the past 3 weeks hoho.

    As for the poster, sad to say it wasn't original :X I saw it online about real life trolling and thought I wanted to do that, April fools was perfect for it haha

    ReplyDelete