Friday 25 March 2011

More Food from Nottingham~

Hey all!

Sorry for lack of activity. Haven't had a smooth run on my laptop. It got hit by this malware the other day, don't ask.

Anyways as a space filler I'm just gonna update with what me and Shin made when I went there over the weekend last week! We made Sushi, Pineapple fried rice and Shin baked green tea sponge cake :D

How to make the sushi? It's simple! You need:
 Rice!
 Crabsticks!
 Thick omelette!
 Cucumber!
 Seaweed!
 And bamboo mat roller thingie! I saw another friend use aluminium foil, don't know how that works

Then you toss everything onto your counter or table and it'll look like this:
Wow! Even better than Mama! *Gold coin*
Roll it up~
Cut and serve~ mmmmmm~
This is the pineapple fried rice~ We kinda mashed 2 recipes from 2 sites and then added our own variation. It tasted like pineapple fried rice so I'll call it a success xD
Shin's Green Tea Spongecake! She said it was too moist but it tasted alright to me~ I ate more than half of it I think :X So much for trying to lose weight.


Anyhoo! I got The Sims Medieval recently along with Okamiden for the NDS. I hope to be able to review them in the near future haha. Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading guys!


~Fox

2 comments:

  1. now that i think about it, you sure are living the life as a uni student in terms of food, coz usually when i think about uni students in other countries, i imagine them eating ramen cup noodles most of the time xD when i was in ITB a lot of people i know including myself own diet was mostly mi goreng and nasi katok D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha That be somewhat true, but that's also the reason I'm borderline pennyless all the time :S... However now I'm trying to control my diet ahaha.

    And I DO have 5 or 6 cup noodles stocked up just in case hahaha

    ReplyDelete