Monday 29 August 2011

Enter, the week of hell!

Hey guys!

Lack of posts still I know! God I'm finding it hard to write systematically. The reason for my inactivity?


D
I
S
S
E
R
T
A
T
I
O

N
(and LoL)

It is truly killing me, that when I discuss it with some one, I wig out. Really wig out and then I space out. :/ The reason I'm getting stressed over this is because... well I've put it off till the last week to get it done! And yet look at me, blogging for the sake of procrastination! omg, 5th of September is looming fast....

I can tell it's not going to be as laid back as usual this week as there are so many things I have to take care of. For one, tonight I have to pack up every junk that I don't need to be with for the next 3 months to ship them back home to Brunei which the people are coming to collect tomorrow morning :/ The good thing is I don't have much stuff as I did after 3 years of staying in Kent for my undergrad. Back then I had LOOOOOOOADS of stuff including but not limited to: a 32" HDTV, XBox 360, a guitar, lots of posters, random junk and so on. Still, I went and bought some overpriced boxes that costed me 40 pounds :/ damn them taking advantage of people who wants to pack!

That's one thing, another is I'm gonna get kicked out of my hall of residence this 31st and I need to pack the remaining junk on the 30th and then move to Shin's bro's place where I can hopefully concentrate and rape the last bits of my dissertation. :/ Hand in is on the 5th and on then I'm moving in with Shin for a while :> Looking forward to that!

The good thing is, I feel that everything is actually possible in the short time which I have :/ Like just an hour or so ago I had an epiphany on writing the paper which I am VERY happy to get before it was too late! Speaking of which, I should REALLY get back to writing and figuring out wtf I'm on about.

Will update sooner or later! :S


~Fox

2 comments:

  1. rape? i saw what you did there...nice~~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooooooool wutttt I don't even remember what I posted, needed to reread xD

    ReplyDelete