Monday 8 August 2011

Le Quick Update

Hey guys!

Still lacking posts :/ BUT I've already seen Captain America and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 last Wednesday. So expect a quick review or two :>

Nothing much is going on these days other than me picking up pace for my dissertation but not enough steam in my opinion. Been playing fewer and fewer LoL games as it just pulls me in xD one game will end up being 3 meaning a maximum of 3 hours spent on gaming. Not that I complain but it kills my productive time haha.

Thanks for checking in (b ^.') Will update soon.

~Fox

2 comments:

  1. how're you holding up? is your area affected by the riot? gotta keep stayin alive, stayin alive~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw the riots are going on out of central so I'm ok where I am. But bloody hell seeing the news of those idiots just makes me worry and angry at the same time :/

    Ah-ah-ah-ah stayin' aliiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiive~

    ReplyDelete