Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hell week was hell :/

Hey guys,

Yesterday I just submitted my dissertation :/ It was reeeeeeeally under the word limit so I hope everything will be fine. I didn't sleep for the whole night, wrote as much as I can and by morning I was on autopilot. When I read back at some stuff I wrote I was like wtfffff was I writing.

Anyways due date was at 5pm, got on the train at 3 thinking I'd have enough time to get my printing done and get the stuff bound. Fell asleep on the train and woke up just as I arrived at my stop, lucky :> Then I headed to the library to get the stuff printed. Little did I know I didn't have cash for printing credits and in the end got lost looking for an ATM :/ Printing done got it bound with one of my mates then submitted it at 5.15. Fortunately they were nice enough haha.

All in all work's done, ample of free time get! Games and no work weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


~Fox

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, that's what me and the rest of my other 90+ friends of the same batch did! rushing up at the last minute, bullshit all the way, no sleep the night before, printer not working, PANIC!! wahahaha, good ol' time 8D lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! Typical student life huh? This is the first time I actually finished with no time to spare :/

    ReplyDelete