Wednesday 15 December 2010

Apium Noodle Bar Review

Hey all!

Finally my work is finished (at least for now, still got some to go sigh..) and I'm at a loss on what to write about so I'll just tell you about this great Malaysian-style food place near Barbican tube station in London!

The Apium Noodle Bar first caught my attention when me and my coursemates were walking towards a pub nearby. It looked empty and seemed like no one goes there at first glance. But as fate would have it, I went there after a while because of the limited food choices in that area.

The people are friendly and service very good! The food was as you read, Malaysian. The style is really Asian, from Laksa to fried vermicelli to fried rice to curry lamb! It was all good!

These photos were taken a while ago but I've been there at least 4 more times after this and tried different dishes and each time it was great!
Fried vermicelli I had. It was good.
Fried vermicelli my friend had, it was more or less the same as mine.
Lamb curry. It is hot and great for warming up your body on a cold winter's day!
Fried... something... Udon I think. Haha haven't tried this but my friend said it was not bad.

And the highlight of the dishes was... It wasn't that pricey! There are definitely more expensive places out there that serve sub-edible food. Apium is definitely the place to go if you like Malaysian or general Asian cuisine.


~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment