Thursday 7 October 2010

New day

So like, I was tinkering around with the page and set up a Shoutbox. Any comments welcome but no obscenities please :P

Anyways, classes started today and I can say though I find the topics quite interesting, the venues were not so.... fancy schmancy as I would imagine. Classes were held at this building which is supposed to be our HQ lecture room. Yes room, not a theatre. The evening lecture though is in a theatre. And it seems soooo gloomy inside, it reminds me of a Victorian era courtroom I saw in Nottingham a while back. But the lecture was smashing. 2 hours long with 15 mins break in between and they provided coffee and biscuits :D That really won me over, nothing like something warm to drink on a chilly evening.

I'm still thinking of how to design this place seeing as it is kinda bland and simple. Thought it would be the best way to start before I burned it down and a phoenix of a blog-spirit thing would rise from the ashes!

Nothing much else happened today other than the fact that all my tinkering mentioned before made me stay up til 02:30 and in effect made me sleep through my alarm (had no recollection of it ringing), missed breakfast, woke up at 11:00 and go for McDonald's for breakfast. Oh and I got lost multiple times after getting off the tube and tried to find my lecture areas.

And finally, quote for today would be me asking my lecturer, "Where can I get a massive stapler?" and he answers "I would guess at the massive stapler shop, but I don't have any though"


Cheers for reading~

~Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment