Wednesday 20 October 2010

Back to unexpected freeze


Hey everyone,

Just got back from Nottingham today to a freezing London and I’m not doing anything so I decided to make another entry. Why go to Nottingham and come back on a weekday, you ask? What? You didn’t ask? I’ll tell you anyway! It’s because I only have classes on Thursdays and Fridays and I want to see my gf :P. Apparently there was something added to the timetable while my internet was down during the weekend so I went to Notts not knowing. So… oh well.

Nuisances in Notts
Nothing much happened there other than some of my girlfriend, Shin’s flatmates at Broadgate Park halls making noises and causing her to be stressed. The wardens there seem to have their hands full with delinquents too, I guess. They should put similar years’ people together not first years who just want to party and have fun with final years who are drowned in work and stress. They just need to be complained about anonymously to the higher ups, hopefully they’ll grow up and see the light.

Surprise in Notts
One of the night there I “accidentally” saw an invoice from Superdry while Shin was checking her e-mail. I started to poke fun at her compulsive shopping and turns out she bought me a hoody which looks awesome, and I’m not just saying. I decided to take a few pics of it and show you guys. Sorry for my bad photography skills.

Front
Front logo
Back
Back logo

Much thanks to Shin <3 <3

Back in London
It’s surprising how easy it is to fit back into my Hall in London, from getting cafeteria food dinner to playing pool with the friends I met here, it’s all good. Hope my class tomorrow will be something interesting. I really hope my course will shape up sooner or later…

As always, thanks for reading peeps, add a comment if you wish.


~Fox

1 comment:

  1. ahaks just read it.

    <3 thanks for coming over to notts to accompany me!!!! Glad you like your hoodie~~ hehe

    ReplyDelete