Sunday 10 October 2010

Stopped before even started




Hey guys,

Not feeling well recently, had a flu or some sorts that prevents me from even sleeping early (well that’s probably because I always sleep late but still) so I decided to make another entry. I’ve looked at one or two sites about how to blog and it has occurred to me that writing a blog does not revolve around the writer’s life story, hell it bores the crap out of the readers. Obvious, I know.

LF/Reader Suggestions

So I’m just wondering if any of the one or two of the readers of this blog can make any suggestions of what they would like to read about. I can’t promise anything but I’ll do my best in terms of taking your advice if it is reasonable. I can’t say I’m a massive consumer of social media so I’m not going to even try to pretend I know what’s the in thing. By the by, LF is online gaming lingo for “Looking for” for those wondering. :3

Epiphany

A friend of mine today made me realise: I get into things after the hype is over. Take writing a blog for example, sure people still start writing them but the high time was a few years back I guess? Same as when I started playing WoW i.e. World of Warcraft last year. Looking back, there are many things I enjoyed which I initially dissed: talk about ironic and hypocritical lol. Now time will tell if I will fall into Twitter and this game called Minecraft.

I don’t know why I do that with new products. It’s probably some subconscious defence mechanism for not wanting to be swept by the generic hype. Some teenage “I want to be different” phase that we all went through but I never got out of? Best not to read into it too much.

Final words

As always thanks for reading, people :3 Even if you don’t comment, the thought that someone somewhere took the time to at least skim through the text is touching. Especially at this early age of Tales. Finally, I welcome any constructive criticism and suggestions, one can only learn to better themselves.


~Fox



1 comment:

  1. Shin wanna read funny jokes or your quote of d day bit!

    ReplyDelete