Sunday 11 September 2011

Journey begins! Madeira!

Hey readers!

I'm currently on the train from Nottingham to London. I can't seem to sleep even though I'm knackered from sleeping late near to 2am and waking up at 6am 1.5 hours ago :/ Really excited going to a place called Madeira for the next week! Mainly for attending a conference which I was looking forward to since months ago and partly for a bit of a holiday. Sadly Shin is busy with work and can't accompany me :< But if it's as nice as I've heard, I'll defo bring her there one day :>

I borrowed Shin's liiiiiiiittle laptop so I can check emails and everything more conveniently. Didn't want to bring mine because it's heavier and I would probably get distracted by LoL!

Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera connector wire.. Or did I, accidentally. But it is likely you guys won't see any pictures until I get back and I plan to take loads!

All in all I shall try to update day by day as for one it'll keep my posts coming and for another this would be my first virtual diary/memoir thingie lolol.

Here's to a good journey!
Cheers!

~Fox

2 comments:

  1. going to Madeira and not bringing gf along?
    you're doing it right hahaha
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete