Monday 2 May 2011

Shin's Birthday Update!

Hi guys!

I went to Nottingham last week on the 26th of April 2011 to celebrate Shin's birthday with her and a few other friends. Basically we went for dimsum for lunch, sort of surprising her with a cake, went for steamboat at night and finished it all with karaoke. :P

I don't have much pictures from the day sadly =X Not as trigger happy haha.
This is the mixed fruit cake we (friends and I) shared for her! Thanks to Shin Yi for sorting the cake out :P The cake was really good to be honest. The cream was soft and the fruits tasted really fresh. Though I got picked to cut cake for the others after they were bloated from dimsum and yet I cut a massive piece lolol.
I went out the day before to get her a card, this one caught my eye, it gave off a very nice 3D effect that doesn't hurt the eyes. There were other cards but this one seems most appealing :P The inside was dark purple and I had to go buy a silver pen to write on it lolol.

Finally, I actually gave Shin her present a few weeks in advanced because I ordered it, and it arrived while she was visiting me :S

What was it?
Tadaa! This fancy schmancy ring :P It was actually quite tough to find a present which has a use as well as relevant to a girl's interest lol. And it was too big strangely enough (damn inaccurate ring size chart thingies from buying online)

She said she liked it and had a good time on the day (other than the fact I played LoL til past midnight and she got pissed off :S Sorry wor!) It was fun times though :P

All the best~!!


~Fox

6 comments:

  1. awwwww~
    diamond ring oh
    kaya eh~ hahaha

    i just dont understand why do women love diamonds and shiny stuff so much :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it looks real right? :P

    I love shiny stuff too~ they're just so pweeety

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaaatt?! you mean it's FAKE??!!
    LOL does she read your blog? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not really fake, just synthetic :P

    And yes she reads my blog LOL and yes, she already knows Hahaha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess that a better way to put it
    *making a note here*
    this word will surely come in handy one day hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lololololol But it's true, the composition is still a carbon lattice, like diamond :P

    ReplyDelete